Consumer guaranteesIf you believe your product is faulty, you may have rights to a refund (or other appropriate solution, such as exchange) under the Australian Consumer Law.
If there is a major failure with your product, you may choose a refund or exchange. If the failure is minor, we will replace the item within a reasonable time.
Mabel & Joy will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a refund under the Australian Consumer Law. All claims must provide appropriate evidence and information requested to verify, and be approved by Mabel & Joy prior to the goods being returned.
Change of MindUnfortunately, Mabel & Joy do not offer refunds if you have changed your mind, or mis-ordered. Special consideration will be given in exceptional circumstances however you must be able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase.
Further, the merchandise must be returned to Mabel & Joy:
- in saleable condition;
- unused and unopened with all original packaging;
- returned to us with any gift or bonus received with the merchandise (if applicable);
- not subject to the exclusions listed below; and
- the exchange or refund is sought within 14 days of purchase.
Credits are unable to be issued on:
- Discontinued items
- Any item 14 days after delivery
- Seasonal Merchandise (Christmas, Mother’s Day etc.)
- Sale items and bonus buys (Trade show offers etc).