3 cups rolled oats
3/4 cup unsalted peanuts
1/2 cup cacao nibs
1 cup buckwheat
3 tbsp cacao
125g peanut butter (whatever variety you prefer)
150ml brown rice syrup
50ml coconut oil
Method1. Preheat your oven to 150C.
2. Mix the dry ingredients together.
3. In a saucepan over low-medium heat, melt the coconut oil and brown rice syrup together. Once bubbling (don't over boil), mix in the peanut butter to create a gooey sauce.
4. Combine the wet mix with the dry ingredients, and mix thoroughly until everything is coated.
5. Over several lined trays, spread the mix evenly and not too thickly. Place in oven to bake for 15-20mins, watching after the 15min mark to ensure the sides have not caught.
6. The mix will harden once it has removed from the oven, though if you find the mix too wet, stir in the tray and give it a few more minutes in the oven.
7. Allow to cool and then place in a air tight jar. The mix will keep (pending your ingredient use by dates) for months in the pantry. Enjoy!