Ingredients2 cups rolled oats
½ cup whole raw cashews (or almonds)
½ cup raw macadamias, roughly chopped
½ cup buckwheat
½ cup sunflower kernals
½ cup shredded coconut
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground mixed spice
pinch of sea salt
3–4 tbsp brown rice syrup (or pure maple syrup)
100ml melted coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
Passionfruit, pulp scooped out
Kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
Chocolate Banana nice cream
Ingredients4 frozen bananas, roughly chopped
2 tbsp Mabel & Joy Balance Organic Cacao Superfoods Booster
Method1. Preheat oven to 160C and line a tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients; oats, cashews, macadamias, dates, coconut, cinnamon, mixed spice and salt.
3. Heat syrup and coconut oil in a small saucepan over a gentle temperature (or microwave). Once the coconut oil has melted, add vanilla and pour over the dry ingredients. Toss to combine.
4. Spread mixture evenly onto the lined tray, and bake for 20 minutes, stirring once about halfway through. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely—do not stir at this stage.
5. When ready to eat, make the Chocolate Banana nice cream. Blend frozen bananas and Balance Booster with a high-powered stick blender or food processor and puree until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides.
7. Divide nice cream between bowls and scatter with granola and fresh fruit.